Ready to continue your degree beyond PathwayConnect? Review the following information:
In order to continue in your degree program after completing PathwayConnect, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Agree to live by the CES Honor Code
- Be in good standing (academic and financial) at any institution of higher learning previously attended
- Be clear of any unresolved legal action (probation, fines, listed on a registry, etc.)
- Earned a minimum 3.0 program GPA in PathwayConnect academic courses (PC101/101L, PC102/102L, PC103/103L).
You will be redirected to an external page to complete your application.
This is a shared application with all other schools in the Church Educational System. To know which sections of the application to focus on, we strongly recommend you use our Application Guide while completing your application.
Because your degree will come from BYU-Idaho, you need to complete an additional application in order to continue your degree program. This application will require the following:
- Submit transcripts for all credits earned from United States accredited universities
- Obtain endorsements from bishop/branch president and stake presidency member OR mission president (for individuals currently serving a mission)
- Applicants who are not members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are also required to abide by the CES Honor Code and should review it thoroughly prior to applying. Endorsement interviews for these applicants are conducted by their own religious leader or a local bishop of the Church of Jesus Christ.
Winter Semester (Begins January 6)
Dec. 1 (Priority) / Jan. 1 (Final)
Spring Semester (Begins April 19)
March 1 (Priority) / April 16 (Final)
Fall Semester (Begins September 13)
Aug. 1 (Priority) / Sept. 10 (Final)
[Graduating] is a dream! I cannot say how grateful and blessed and loved I feel.