The associate degree in professional studies is a flexible degree that allows a student to tailor his or her education to meet professional and/or educational goals. Students may design a unique course of study by selecting certificates that will help qualify them for a variety of career options.
This degree is developed and granted by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Students become disciple leaders.
- Students become lifelong learners.
- Students become creative and critical thinkers.
- Students become effective communicators.
- Students become skilled professionals.
- Students become engaged citizens.
Why choose this degree?
Professional studies will fortify you with the abilities to understand, serve, and lead organizations. You will gain skills that will aid you in your professional pursuits such as communication, ethical leadership, team management, creative, and analytical skills. You can customize your experience by selecting three certificates to build your degree.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a