The business administration certificate is designed to add important managerial skills to the supervisory skills gained in the business and leadership skills certificate, preparing students for managerial positions requiring more analytical, financial, operations and international business abilities.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Apply a variety of statistical procedures and tests in order to understand and interpret data.
- Demonstrate real-world applications of core financial principles.
- Demonstrate real-world applications of core managerial accounting principles.
- Identify and apply appropriate tools to improve operational performance.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of foreign exchanges and regional economic integration.
- Sales manager
- Social media marketing manager
- Marketing manager
- Account manager
- Operations manager
- Food and beverage manager
- Customer service manager
Why choose this certificate?
Business administration training will expand your management capabilities. You will gain skills and understanding in bookkeeping and managerial financial principles, customer relationship management, and data interpretation that will prepare you for a variety of business administration pursuits.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a