The business analysis certificate is designed to provide students with a working knowledge of analytical tools such as Python and MySQL.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Analyze data using Python.
- Install a database management system (DBMS) and run queries (SQL).
- Apply a variety of statistical procedures and tests in order to understand and interpret data.
- Improve the effectiveness of social media content and campaigns using analytical and research tools.
- Apply a variety of business intelligence, modeling, simulation, and analytics methods to real world scenarios.
- Data analyst
- Marketing analyst
- Business analyst
Why choose this certificate?
Training in business analysis will give you experience in data analysis and interpretation, product innovation and improvement, and database management system installation. These skills will increase your capability to effectively analyze and improve marketing strategy and social media campaigns, business processes and strategies, and project management priorities.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a