The community health planning and implementation certificate provides a foundation for community health work by offering background and skills in public health, business applications (Excel), diseases, program planning/ implementation, and health communications.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Apply health education/promotion principles
- Organize data using Microsoft Office products
- Apply skills needed to successfully obtain or improve employment
- Differentiate diseases of the human body
- Plan health programs
- Communicate health information
- Community health worker
- Community health advocate
- Community outreach navigator
- Health coach
- Medical registrar
Why choose this certificate?
The community health planning and implementation certificate provides you with an understanding of public health programs and how to effectively communicate health information. These skills will allow you to improve your employment with the ability to differentiate diseases of the human body, apply public health practice methods and organize data for them.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a