The certificate in entrepreneurship is designed for those who want to be involved in starting or growing small businesses. Students will also learn the basics of creating a business plan and develop skills in personal selling.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Create professional spreadsheets using advanced functionality to visualize and solve business problems.
- Reflect on personal fit for a career in entrepreneurship.
- Understand and manage the accounting cycle and cash flow of a small business.
- Improve sales in organizations through persuasive selling skills, including finding, asking questions, highlighting features and benefits, overcoming objections, negotiating and closing, and service after the sale.
- Create a proposal for a small business venture.
- Supervisor and management within a small business or startup enterprise
Why choose this certificate?
A certificate in entrepreneurship will give you the experience and tools to launch your own small business, improve your management skills, or implement your organizational behavior plans. Your increased ability to refine your business model, modernize your business management, and leadership skills will become a hallmark of any of your retail, strategy, or ecommerce ventures.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a