The certificate in entrepreneurship will help students gain the skills to start, grow, and strengthen a small business.
As part of the course work, students will be required to start a small business. Those who are either currently running a small business or ready to start a small business are the ideal students for this certificate.
This certificate can be completed entirely on a mobile device and is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Apply principles of Christian discipleship to improve spiritual and temporal welfare.
- Demonstrate application of basic business principles to generate revenue.
- Demonstrate application of business principles to grow business revenue and profit.
- Demonstrate application of business principles to expand additional areas of a business.
- Demonstrate application of business principles to sustain and strengthen a business.
Why choose this certificate?
A certificate in entrepreneurship will give you the tools and skills to start, grow, and strengthen a small business. You will begin selling to customers during the first course and will continue building your business throughout the certificate. Starting a small business can help you achieve self-employment or create an additional source of income.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a