The epidemiology certificate applies health data management and analysis principles, identifies disease measures, and explores the relationship between the environment and health.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Apply programming principles
- Apply data management principles
- Analyze data to determine health outcomes
- Explain environment/health relationship
- Identify appropriate disease measures
- Health coordinator
- Peer educator
- Ministry of health/NGO worker
- Health promotion specialist
Why choose this certificate?
Epidemiology training prepares you for the essential research and analytical observation of chronic and infectious diseases, environmental problems, injuries, and other health challenges that affect populations. Intense usage of statistics, research, studies, and experiments require proper experience and hands-on learning. Problem-solving and the ability to present your findings are critical.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a