The health program evaluation certificate offers students offers students employable skills in areas such as Excel, research methods, program evaluation, biostatistics, and epidemiology.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Create innovative solutions to social problems
- Describe the function of the healthcare industry
- Evaluate health information using best practices
- Collect/communicate health data
- Engage communities in health interventions
- Develop interventions that address behavior change interventions
- Health educator
- Health coordinator
- Peer educator
Why choose this certificate?
Training in health program evaluation will give you the experience with community health programs and public health science needed for an understanding of the public health industry. This understanding will increase your effectiveness in research, evaluation, and improvement of community health and public health practices.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a