The occupational safety and health certificate provides foundational skills needed to assess, analyze, and evaluate safety and health hazards in the workplace.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Recognize safety and health hazards
- Assess constructs that influence health
- Recommend controls for safety and health hazards
- Evaluate safety and health hazards
- Safety and health technician
- Safety specialist
- Environmental health technician
Why choose this certificate?
Occupational safety and health training teaches about risk management in the workplace, avoiding injury and death, and protecting a company’s human resources. Students will learn compliance, health and safety inspection requirements, and the importance of improvement.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a