The web development certificate provides students with basic technology skills for entry-level positions. This certificate can also get you an internship in web development.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with support and resources from BYU-Pathway Worldwide.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Learn the basics of web development
- Inject data into the DOM (document object model) for dynamic web site applications
- Show skill with database servers (Relational and NoSQL) and tools to design and build basic databases needed for dynamic web applications
- Demonstrate proficiency in SQL code to implement a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) management tool using a web interface
- Use code to solve problems
- General programmer
- Web developer
Why choose this certificate?
Web development training enables you to use your skills in graphic design, aesthetics, branding, and software development to create a website. You will be able to increase user traffic, while improving user experience.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a