The web and computer programming certificate provides students with foundational skills so they can successfully contribute to software and web development teams.
This certificate is offered by BYU-Idaho, with
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Write programs to accomplish meaningful tasks in a variety of domains.
- Design websites that are visually appealing and effective.
- Develop dynamic webpages that follow industry standards and best practices.
- Learn and apply new technology and techniques in future programming.
- Junior programmer
- Software quality assurance tester
- Web frontend developer
- Web content developer
Why choose this certificate?
Training in web and computer programming prepares you for the constantly changing field of web and software and development by helping you gain skills in developing software, designing user interfaces, and a variety of programming languages.
BYU-Pathway has found that certain combinations of certificates lead to better job opportunities. Most degrees have a