Have a Question? Let Us Help.
Top Questions of the Week
Where can I get help applying to the online degree program?
Here are a few resources that may help you apply to an online degree program:
Certificate & Degree Application Process
- Try some basic troubleshooting:
- Make sure that you are using a laptop or a desktop computer (tablets and cellphones may not work properly).
- Ensure that you are using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Clear browser cache and cookies.
- If you are still having issues completing your application, fill out the
application help request form.
How do I register for courses?
- Students entering their first semester of PathwayConnect are automatically registered for their courses when they accept their offer of admission. Students entering their second and third semesters register for their courses by signing in at byupathway.org . During the course registration period each semester, students will see an item in their "To Do" list prompting them to enroll in next semester's courses. Students can click the link and follow the directions provided.
Online Certificates & Degrees
- After students have been admitted to the online degree program, and once any previous college transcripts have been evaluated, they may contact BYU-Pathway Support for help with planning their classes.
Can I retake a PathwayConnect Course?
Yes. For detailed information, see Section 3.4 of the BYU-Pathway Handbook.
- Certificates and Degrees
- Applying to BYU-Pathway Worldwide
- Transferring Credits
- Course Registration
- Returning Student
- ELA (English Language Assessment)
Applying to BYU-Pathway Worldwide
ELA (English Language Assessment)
Payments Tuition Cost Financial Aid Refunds Taxes
Certificates and Degrees
Online Degree Options
Speak with an Advisor Course Planning
Need More Help
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us for support.