- SpiritualStudents deepen testimonies through gospel-based curriculum
- HopefulStudents gain hope that they can learn and provide for their families
- AffordableCourses cost significantly less than other schools
Hope. Confidence. Self-reliance. Leadership
BYU-PATHWAY IS HELPING STUDENTS BY:
- Getting the Gospel in Their Hearts
- Becoming Capable Learners
- Leading and Supporting Families
Students’ testimonies will grow as they enjoy the fellowship of other students and participate in courses taught within the framework of the gospel of Jesus Christ. In addition, all Church members are eligible to enroll in PathwayConnect, even those who are not currently living gospel standards. In addition, individuals who are not members of the Church may also enroll if they have a close connection with the Church.
Students build confidence in a supportive environment and are encouraged to take stewardship of their own learning through a process of preparation, peer teaching, and reflection and application. They can then go forward in faith, believing they are capable of achieving their goals.
Students gain professional skills, learn doctrines, and strengthen values that will enable them to gain meaningful employment as well as be better parents, providers, citizens, and Church members.
I’ve never seen anything this powerful in bringing into activity young adults who have wandered away.
Learn more about the programs offered through BYU-Pathway Worldwide: