PathwayConnect builds confidence by...
- Teaching core academic and life skills in a supportive environment.
- Promoting friendship and camaraderie at weekly gatherings.
- Providing free academic tutoring.
I am a new person; I feel I have a future. I am moving forward. I am a new me, a better me.
Above all, PathwayConnect helps cultivate individual spiritual growth. Students build testimonies of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and are encouraged to live by its principles.
Students have indicated the following spiritual growth from participating in PathwayConnect:
PathwayConnect's academic and religion courses include gospel principles and doctrines throughout the curriculum.
BYU-Pathway helps deepen spirituality through...
- Fellowship and support at weekly PathwayConnect gatherings
- Love and ministering of service missionaries
- Gospel-centered coursework
Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God.
Through a unique blend of online academic courses, religious education, and weekly gatherings, students gain confidence while developing meaningful and marketable skills.
What skills will I gain?
- Personal financial management
- Time management and goal setting
- Avoiding thinking errors
- Developing talents and strengths
- Learning how to learn
- Career management
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Professional communication
- Overcoming obstacles
- Healthy habit development
- Information validation
My life has changed because Pathway has given me the skills that I needed in my life.