Beginning in April 2024, BYU-Pathway Worldwide will provide three-year bachelor’s degrees offered by BYU-Idaho and Ensign College. The online degrees will be available in the currently offered areas of study. This optimized degree structure saves students time and money by removing elective credit requirements.As a current or returning BYU-Pathway student, you could benefit from this new degree structure!
It may be helpful to review your degree audit. To do so, sign in to your BYU-Pathway portal, then select “Degree Audit” under “Academic Planning.”
U.S. Federal Aid Update
As a note, all degree programs serviced by BYU-Pathway Worldwide will no longer be eligible for U.S. federal loans or Pell Grants beginning April 2024. If you are citizen of the United States and are receiving or may be eligible for U.S. federal loans or Pell Grants, you have a few options:
- Save time: Earn a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution one year ahead of schedule.
- Save money: Receive the same quality education and save 25% on total tuition costs.
- Let you start your career sooner: Finishing your degree sooner will let you start—or upgrade—your career even faster.
All degree programs serviced by BYU-Pathway will no longer be eligible for U.S. federal loans or Pell Grants beginning Spring Semester 2024 (Apr.–July). If you are citizen of the United States and are receiving or may be eligible for U.S. federal loans or Pell Grants, you have a few options:
- Remain with BYU-Pathway as your service provider. You can switch to the new degree structure, or remain on your current plan. You won’t receive U.S. federal loans or Pell Grants, but there may be other aid available to you.
- Switch your provider to BYU-Idaho or Ensign College. You will remain in the same degree program and continue to receive U.S. federal loans or Pell Grants. If you completed PathwayConnect, you will keep your reduced tuition rate, but you will no longer receive other tuition discounts provided by BYU-Pathway.
Students serviced by BYU-Idaho
Students who qualify for U.S. federal loans or Pell Grants will continue to receive it if they remain in a program serviced by BYU-Idaho.